- 1 Cost Per Result Calculator FB
- 2 Facebook Cost Per Result:
- 3 How to use a Facebook Ad for a Local Business
- 4 Formula: Ad Cost Per Result Calculation
You probably know that Facebook ads are a great way to get more people to your business, but not everyone knows how to make them work. That’s where the Cost Per Result calculator Facebook comes in. Simply enter your cost for a Facebook ad and the number of total results you want to see, and it will tell you how many clicks you need to get your desired results.
How to use a Facebook Ad for a Local Business
Facebook has more than 1 billion users, so it’s no surprise that many small businesses are using social networks to promote their products and services. If you’re considering doing the same, you’re probably wondering where to start.
The good news is that Facebook ads have several features that can make them quite effective when used correctly. The Facebook Ads Manager interface is quite simple and intuitive, and you don’t need to be a social media expert to get started. Still, it may take some experimenting to find the right combination of the ad type, target audience, budget, and message. The basic steps are outlined below.
- Target the Right Audience
- Give People a Reason to Click
- Tracking your Facebook Ads
- Optimizing your Facebook Ads
Formula: Ad Cost Per Result Calculation
If you want to calculate the ad cost per result manually, then follow the below formula. Otherwise, you can use our free tool.
Facebook Cost Per Result = Total Results ÷ Total Amount Spent
How to Lower Cost Per Result Facebook Ads:
One of the most important parts of successful Facebook advertising is the cost per result. If you set a daily or lifetime budget for your ads, you may find out that the cost per result is much higher than you expected. When that happens, the best response is to learn how to lower cost per result Facebook ads. Before you start, however, it is important to understand how to measure the cost per result.
Follow the below checklist to lower cost per result for Facebook Ads.
- Target a more specific audience
- Look for audience overlap
- Set up your Facebook Pixel
- Target fans separately
- Refresh your creative
- Use bid caps
- Tap into retargeting segments
- Run experiments with different campaign objectives
- Include a strong CTA
- Increase your ad CTR
- Optimize your ad landing pages for conversions
- Use the “Use Existing Post” feature
- Sell the click instead of the product
What is a Good Result Rate on Facebook Ads?
If your AD campaign score is between 2-5% then it’s good score.
Average Cost Per Purchase Facebook Ads
$0.28 for USA and $0.35 is global average cost per purchase in Facebook ADs.